Looking for a special property?
We know the purchase of your home is the most important and expensive transaction you are likely to undergo, and we are here to help every step of the way. Keith Ashton are the leading estate agents in the area. We have been selling homes in Shenfield, Brentwood and the surrounding villages since 1987, and during those three decades we have seen the local property market change and evolve – and we’ve kept up with those changes! So if you are looking for the best homes Brentwood, Shenfield and the surrounding areas have to offer, you have certainly come to the right place.
Houses to Buy Brentwood and Shenfield
When you start your hunt to buy a property in Brentwood, Shenfield or the nearby villages make sure you register with Keith Ashton – either by phone, email, in person or by completing our registration form by clicking the button above. We’ll then be in touch to help you find the perfect property.
When it comes to beautiful houses to buy, Shenfield, Brentwood, Doddinghurst and Blackmore are the places to be. Whether you are a young couple looking for your very first home together or you want a home that’s perfect for a growing family, we are sure to have the perfect property waiting just for you.
Helping You to Find the Best Homes Brentwood and Shenfield Has to Offer
From first time buyers to senior movers and seasoned investors, we will endeavour to support and assist you through to a successful and smooth purchase. We understand that the whole process can sometimes feel a little overwhelming – so we’ll be there to answer any questions that you have and guide you through any difficulties.
Our team of expert estate agents are the perfect people to help you buy a property in Brentwood or Shenfield, and will be able to offer you the support you need – whether you’re buying your first ever property or you’ve done this many times before.
We’re Here to Help
When it comes to buying properties in and around the Brentwood and Shenfield area, we’re able to offer invaluable advice. This is where we live and work, so there isn’t much we don’t know. We’ll be able to show you the properties with the shortest commutes into London, the homes within striking distance of the best local schools, and properties that are close to the gorgeous Essex countryside.
Get in Touch with Keith Ashton Today
We are open 7 days a week, so get in touch with us whenever it suits you. Our tenacious, dedicated estate agents will help you to buy a property in Brentwood, Shenfield and the surrounding villages that’s ideally suited to your needs.
Promoting on all four major property portals, we are the agency with the most influence and expertise in the local area.
- £375,000211Kavanagh Court forms part of the highly regarded Galleries development, which is surrounded by well maintained and manicured grounds. This particular two bedroom ground floor apartment has its own small courtyard area to the front, whilst internally there is an open plan kitchen/living area and an a...
- £1,100,000 Guide Price632A fine three-storey six bedroomed detached property, ideally situated in a non-estate location on the edge of Brentwood Town. The property is well located for Thorndon Country Park with its 500 acres of beautiful woods and parkland on your doorstep and King Georges Playing fields which are nearby.
- £1,200,000 Guide Price54* * UP TO £50,000 CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS STAMP DUTY & POSSIBLE POTENTIAL TO CONVERT GARAGE TO ANNEX * * Individually designed and constructed to a high specification by GPP Builders is this five bedroom detached family home with four bathrooms, which includes an en-suite to the master bedro...
- £600,000 Guide Price213A beautiful character cottage in a delightful setting on the edge of Brentwood, overlooking the countryside. This charming property provides comfortable accommodation set over two floors and sits on a double plotEntrance hall with staircase ascending to the first floor, solid oakwood latch doors to ...
- £880,000 Guide Price42Set well back from the road on a wide plot is the beautifully refurbished contemporary style open plan detached bungalow which includes a heated swimming pool and an 80' garden to the rear. The property is situated in a country lane with views over fields to the front and has a deep road frontage w...
Information on the buying process
Before you start your search, it helps to put some thought into exactly what your looking for and to understand the buying process. To help you we have put together a step by step guide.