Specialising in Land & New Homes
Having dealt with the sale and acquisition of land and new homes for nearly 30 years, our dedicated Land & New Homes Department is ideally placed to provide expert advice and support throughout the process.
By entrusting your development to Keith Ashton you will benefit from:
- Advertising on all leading portals. We are one of the few land & new home agents in Brentwood and Shenfield who advertise on all four major property portals. Your property will be seen by thousands of users across OnTheMarket, Rightmove, Zoopla, and Primelocation.
- Adaptive multi-platform Keith Ashton website. A great website is the key to online success – and you’re guaranteed that when you arrange to sell your new development through Keith Ashton.
- Dedicated Land & New Homes department. Every member of staff in our Land & New Homes has a passion for developments that enrich Brentwood, Shenfield, Ingatestone, Blackmore, Doddinghurst, Kelvedon Hatch and other surrounding areas. This passion, coupled with their extensive experience selling new homes, is a recipe for success.
- Full page Land & New Homes adverts in local press. Many aspects of marketing may be moving online, but we still value the impact of print advertising. We have a number of contacts at local newspapers and magazines, and will be able to secure you a prime, full page advertising spot.
- Bespoke Development Brochures. There’s no better way to show off your new property development than in a beautiful bespoke brochure – and we’ll work to make sure that your new homes are presented in a way that showcases their strengths and unique selling points.
- Direct mail mini magazine marketing. This is a real area of strength for us, and we can deliver far and wide, guaranteeing maximum impact for your new homes. Drumming up local interest in your development is vital, and this is one of the most effective ways to do so.
- Lifestyle magazines. We work with our clients to identify which lifestyle publications would be best suited to carry adverts for their new home development. Utilising great connections at some of the most well-known lifestyle magazines, we’ll bring your development to many readers.
- Social media campaigns. We have a great background in social media marketing and can work closely with you to put together a campaign that web users are sure to connect with.
- First time buyer and investor evenings. We all know that the best way to connect with someone is in person, which is why you can expect to find us at first time buyer and investor events. Expertly networking and showcasing your properties, we’ll be able to generate plenty of interest.
- Radio advertising. A tried and trusted method of local advertising, we work with a number of local stations to bring your development to the ears of many potential buyers.
- Drone technology. We use drones to film breath-taking footage of your new development, ideal if you want to showcase your new homes’ beautiful surroundings.
- Part Exchange & Assisted Move Service. Using these incentives, our land & new home agents in Brentwood and Shenfield will be able to generate a higher number of plot sales.
- Network of over 800 offices nationally – so you can reach a huge number of potential buyers or tenants across the country.
- London coverage via our associated Park Lane Office. This gives you the opportunity to present your new homes to the largest and most dynamic property market in the UK.
Actively Selling New Homes
Grace Court, Upminster
Ongar Road, Kelvedon Hatch
Frog Street, Kelvedon Hatch
Tysea Hill, Stapleford Abbotts
Ashwells Court, Pilgrims Hatch
Solid Lane, Doddinghurst
Specialising in new homes. Having dealt with the sale and acquisition of land and new homes for nearly 30 years, our dedicated Land & New Homes Department is ideally placed to provide expert advice and support throughout the process.